1. This week - Tuesday 14th and Thursday16th November. Parent consultations. Remember, your son/daughter will be presenting their initial e-porfolios during the first 5 mins of the meeting.
2. Dragons' Den -Our Dragons will see the children on Wednesday 15th November during the morning. A number of groups will then be selected to take their idea to the Christmas Bazaar which takes place 25th November.
3. Children in Need - Friday this week. A spotty item of clothing to be worn if you can!
Mrs Stanford will start the week by looking at how to time word problems.
We will continue looking in detail at Ratio, creating associated Ratio problems and making associations with Fractions, decimals and percentages.
We will continue our new class reader 'Wonder' everyday this week.
Will also be cross-curricular learning with geography this week, looking at Mayan locations/modern day central America.
Grammar skills - colons and relative clauses.
I am hoping to start the Magnetism module this week if we have time.
Mrs Stanford will be moving ahead with our 'Understanding Christianity' modules - tbc
We will continue our Ukelele sessions.
We will complete the Tunbridge Wells Assembly Rooms Art Project by completing the Advent doors.
We will split into groups to complete 2 seperate programming activities:
Group 1 - Complete Code.org's express programming course using visual block programming.
Group 2 - Start Apple's new Swift Playground programming app using Apple's own code.
Children will also be updating their e-portfolios in preparation for parents' evening.
1. Reading - continue with at least 4 times a week.
2. MA - one page.
3. Learning Journal - a Maths task linked to our current Ratio module:
4. Spellings - list 9 . Quizlet Week 9