1. Gingerbread houses: Thanks to all those parents that have volunteered to help this week. It is not possible to run the module effectively without lots of hands. Remember - Monday, bring in dough and tupperware box. If you have your own apron, that may be worth bringing in too.
2. Christmas Church Service - Wednesday 20th December at 2pm. Year 6 will be leading the service as usual - please do come along if you can. It promises to be a Christmas cracker.
We will review assessment papers from last week, then complete our angles and area/volume modules.
Children will also be completing Gingerbread themed Maths problems.
We will start our final module focussing on Electricity generation including renewable energy sources: this will include wind and solar energy
I will announce 'penpals' with the children from our twin school in Boulogne so that we can send our welcome letters. Time permitting, we will create a short 'Christmas' video to share.
We will watch KS1 perform their dress rehearsal of 'Manger Mouse'.
1. Reading - continue with at least 4 times a week.
2. MA - one page.
3. Learning Journal - Was gingerbread dough making, so other than that it is a quiet week.
4. Spellings - list 13 . Quizlet term 2 Week 7