1. Performance tickets -There are still many of the Y6 allocated tickets left (you have 2 reserved each): please do collect them asap before they are released to other parents. They are available from the office.
2. Dress Rehearsal - will take place in one week on Monday 16 Jul. Please make sure costumes are brought in this week on a hanger - we will hang them up ready.
3. Fun photos! I have had photos for about half the class. Grateful if I could have them by Friday this week please.
4. Co-op Day: Having received lots of money from the Coop for the school (mainly Pond area) as a gesture of thanks, Y6 will be going down to the Coop on Wednesday. Please make sure that consent forms are signed. We will use the school minibus, so no other arrangements are necessary.
5. Buddy Day: TOMORROW. Please remember that we will be leaving school at 1030. Please can you make sure that you child is taken down to Bedgebury at that time. We are meeting by the main car park entrance (where you buy car park tickets) - pleased do not leave your child there unless there is a member of staff present. Please collect at the same place at 3pm. Packed lunches and snack required. Water, sun-cream and sun-hats a must: it will be another scorcher.
6. School Reports: Will be sent out on Wednesday, along with KS2 SATS results.
7. Transition Workshop: Mismusters. For those that were away, Mrs Clarke/Mrs Morris will be facilitating these workshops on Wednesday afternoon. Transition booklets have already gone home with all children.
8. Leavers Ceremony: Remember it is a week on Friday (20th July). Please come along and celebrate with the rest of the school from 0900.
A full rehearsal (whole KS2) on Tuesday morning. We will also be rehearsing all day on Thursday too. It is essential that we have everyone in: these will be the last 2 before the full dress rehearsal.
Sports Day on Friday. Please make sure children have their trainers etc in. Please come and join us from approximately 1030. We will have a picnic lunch on the field and then you are all invited to our school Open afternoon. Y6 will be doing different activities: some tennis, some in Y2 Computer mentoring and some remaining in the classroom working on their Tudor Houses.
We will finally be working constructing our DT Tudor houses. As mentioned above, this will be continued during the Open Afternoon.