1. SATs testing - will take place next week commencing 14th May. For more information, please see the video below explaining what the children will be doing and why we do the tests.
In order for your children to fulfil their potential during their tests, please make sure they are well rested and fed over the course of the 4 days - I will do my best to keep them relaxed whilst they are in school too!
2. KS2 Performance - I intend to hand out scripts for this years performance on Friday 18th May and then inviting children to submit preferred roles the following week. Auditions will take place whilst we are at Hardelot.
3. Y6 will be raising funds for the leavers' party by manning 1-2 stalls at this years' Fete. We will select successful ideas from the Dragons' Den democratically next week, but we would be grateful if as many children as possible will volunteer to be on the stall during the day - a timetable has been put up on the classroom door. Equally parents are invited on the main stalls - again, sheets are on my door.
Still fine tuning and filling any 'gaps'.... Also looking at last year's SATS papers.
We will be doing a persuasive writing text on a subject that all children will have a strong view on (!). We will also be finalising revision for GPS and Reading papers.
DUE IN MONDAY 14th May.
The FINAL SATS Buster homework!!!!
1. Spellings - HIGH PRIORITY. Learn the 225 words on the statutory and non-statutory word list.This is the Quizlet with them all on them.
2. SATS Buster Geometry - pages 1-5 and 17-21
3. SATS Buster Arithmetic - P47
4. SATS Buster Reading - non-fiction- Inside the world of Jam
2 PE sessions this week - both Athletics orientated.